We have come with this particular article that covers all the exact solutions to different errors related to Hitman 3 game. it’s an easy beginners level guide for all Hitman 3 lovers that are facing different kinds of errors.
So, if you are already the victim of the errors while playing the Hitman 3 game, then I would suggest you read out this complete article to the end. So that, you could get end up fixing the different errors.
It’s a very annoying moment when you are playing the game and suddenly it gets crashed for some unknown reason. This is the hardest moment to bear for any gamer, where you don’t know what to do in order to catch the proper solution.
Hitman Franchise has pleased it fans with a new release of Hitman 3.
The game continues the story of Agent 47 and his team started from the earlier Hitman 1, and then Hitman 2.
Now, the franchise is of the view to conclude the Agent 47 story in Hitman 3 with a lot more new turn arounds and twists.
There will be many new things to experience, extra tweaks to actions, final feeling touch to the story.
Hitman 3 is officially available and released for the platforms such as Playstation, Windows, Xbox, Nintendo Switch.
Hitman 3 Errors As Per User Reports
- Hitman 3 Crash After Mission End
- Launching Issues
- Black Screen issue
- Crashing since latest patch Error 0x80000003
- Connection Failed Error
How To Fix Hitman 3 Crash After Mission End, Launching, and Black Screen Issues
If you are facing the above mentioned error while playing the Hitman 3 game, then follow the below solutions carefully in order to cope with it.
Hitman 3 Crash After Mission End, Launching, and Black Screen Issues
First of all, you will need to verify that the game files are working and in positive state, not the corrupted ones as that might be the reason. So, first of all go for it.
Solution 1: Check The game Files
- Simply, just launch the Epic game launcher.
- While In Epic game launcher, click on the “Library Tab”.
- Now, locate the Hitman 3 and just click on the “three-dots” icons.
- From the options, you will need to select the “verify” option. As you do that, It will start checking the game files. So, stay calm and wait for the process to get completed successfully.
- When the process completes, now you are all set to launch the game.
if the problem still persists, then move on to the next solution.
Solution 2: Running The Game Launcher as Administrator Privileges
- Right click on the Epic game launcher and then select “run as Administrator” from the lists of options.
- Once, the epic game launcher opens properly, now run the Hitman 3 game.
If this solution works for you, then permanently check the run as administrator option in the properties. To do that, proceed to the below steps.
- Simply, right-click on the Epic game launcher and then select the “properties”.
- In the properties tab, click on the “compatibility tab” and you will see the option “Run this program as an administrator”. Simply check this option and you are good to go.
- Now, every time your epic game launcher will run as an administrator privilege.
Solution 3: Run The Hitman 3 directly From .exe File
If all the above solutions fail to deliver the proper solution to mentioned issues, then you can also try out this solution.
- Avoid launching the Hitman 3 using Epic game launcher.
- Go to the Hitman 3 game folder.
- In the game folder, run the game directly by clicking on the hitman3.exe file.
Solution 4: Download and Install The Windows Updates
Check for the latest updates on your Windows. To do that, follow the below steps:
- Simply, click on the Windows icon.
- Now, click on the “Settings” gear icon.
- Furthermore, select the ‘Update & Security’ option.
- In Update and Security Windows, click on the “Check for Updates”.
- Windows will start searching for the latest updates and if available, then it will show you results.
- If any updates are available, then simply download and install them on your PC.
Hope so, this will fix all your issues related to Hitman 3 game.
Solution 5: Consider Updating The Graphic Drivers
You must also update the graphic drivers, sometimes we are looking for the solutions anywhere else, but the issue is related to the graphic cards.
Therefore, it is better to update the drivers, if any latest version is available. In order to do so, there are two options.
- Manually, updating the graphic card drivers
- Automatically, updating the graphic card drivers.
If you want to manually update your drivers, then you can follow these two websites for further inquiries.
Click on any of the websites according to your graphic card manufacturer, then follow the on-screen instructions mentioned on the particular websites. Finally, you will get the latest versions of drivers for your graphic card model, if available.
But, if you are willing to do it automatically, then follow the below procedure.
Step 1: First of all, download the driver easy software and install it on your computer.
Step 2: Furthermore, install it and then launch it.
Step 3: In the driver easy interface, click on the “Scan Now” button. It will begin the scanning process.
Step 4: Wait for the process to complete and if any update is available, you will be able to see the update button next to the mentioned drivers. Simply, click on the update and you are good to go.
Step 5: After successfully, updating the graphic card drivers, now restart your computer.
Hitman 3 Crashing since latest patch Error 0x80000003
If you are facing issue with the above mentioned error code, then take an action by following the steps below:
Step 1: Simply, open the ‘My Computer” or “This PC”.
Step 2: Now, copy the below path and paste it in the search tab and hit enter.
Step 3: After reaching the directory, locate the “ShaderCache.bin” file and delete it.
Hope so, It will fix your issue related to the error code 0x80000003.