Experiencing the most recent version of firmware along with some additional stock apps and tweaks, you should search for the official latest version of Stock ROM. The stock ROM should be downloaded from the official source. This guide will help you do so.
If you are facing any software related issues or want to enhance the performance of your smartphone, the best way to get up to the mark is flashing the latest stock ROM. This process will lead you to resolve many issue and you might start using your smartphone smoothly once again.
About Flashing Stock ROM (Advantages)
- Optimizing the performance
- Resolve the Bootloop and IMEI issues
- Starting a fresh tour with factory default settings
- Updated UI with additional tweaks
- Helps to resolve software related issues
- You can unbrick your bricked phone.
- Stock ROM unroot your rooted device.
- By flashing the Stock ROM, you can upgrade or downgrade your Tecno Camon IN5.
Things To Know Before Flashing the Firmware Flash File
- Make a complete back-up of your important data in order to prevent any data loss.
- Download and install the latest version of USB drivers for Tecno Camon IN5.
- Charge your smartphone to at least 65% or above.
- Download the complete firmware package along with the flashing tool from below.
- Carefully follow up the installation guide available in this post.
Download Tecno Camon IN5 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
Steps To Flash The Firmware File (Stock ROM) on Tecno Camon IN5
Step 1: Download the Tecno Camon IN5 flash tool and firmware flash file from the download section and extract it.
Step 2: At this moment, navigate to the extracted SP flash tool folder and click on the flash_tool.exe file to run the flash tool.
Step 3: Once the SP flash tool runs successfully, then simply click on the “Scatter-Loading button” and locate & select the scatter file that you will find in the firmware flash file folder.
Step 4: Next adding the scatter file to the SP flash tool, now you need to uncheck the “Preloader option” in the SP flash tool as it is very important.
Step 5: Moving towards the flashing, now click on the “Download” button and grab your phone. Switch it “OFF” and connect it to your computer via the original cable. Regarding the detection of your smartphone, you need to press one of the key Volume down/Volume up in order to detect your phone by SP flash tool.
Step 6: After that, your Tecno Camon IN5 will successfully be detected by the SP Flash tool, then it will start the flashing process.
Step 7: Wait for the flashing process to complete, when it gets complete, then you will see the “green tick mark” at the end as a sign of successful flashing process.
Step 8: At last, disconnect your smartphone and close the SP flash tool.
That’s it, You have finally managed to install the firmware flash file on your smartphone. Enjoy your smartphone on original versions.
Tecno Camon IN5 Specifications
Tecno Camon IN5 is presented with 5.6 inches IPS LCD touchscreen display, supporting the dual sim. The phone is built to run on Android 7.0 (Nougat) by default.
Tecno Camon IN5 up holds the storage capacity of 32 GB (internal) paired with 3 GB of RAM. As for the department of camera, It features 13MP primary lens along with 13MP secondary lens for selfies.
Furthermore, the power back-up is based on 3050 mAh battery.